Monday, February 28, 2011

Orange Crush, cont...

Versace bag


The more orange I see infiltrating the stores, the more I want the color to infiltrate my wardrobe.  I love the pop of the sunny shade against summer whites, khaki, chambray... It's just the right combination of sporty and jet-set. 


Celine Spring 2011


I am lusting after a big (maybe even oversize) tote in the bright hue. While I previously posted (Orange Crush) about the citrusy Tods bag I am considered taking out of retirement, I am now leaning towards new one -- in more of the Hermes-y orange that was so chic on the Celine runway.


Celine
 
Celine









Celine

I love this lightweight Celine leather tote I saw hanging on a mannequin at Saks the other day. Structured is always polished but I am feeling more of the soft, slouchy style for my everyday, around-town, casual warm-weather look.
Maybe this amazing Akris bag strikes the perfect balance between structured and soft. (Who would have thought that possible?)  Now, if I only knew someone at the company....

1 comment:

  1. A little bit of orange or coral is the perfect accent for transitioning into Spring 2011.

    ReplyDelete