Monday, May 9, 2011

Orange Crush, cont... (Taking Risks)

Akris

After wearing a brightly colored cocktail frock out a couple weeks ago, I was hooked on color. And so excited to wear an electric orange evening gown to a black-tie a few nights later. I loved it. I certainly stood out in the sea of black dresses -- but it felt great. The Akris gown I wore was also pretty slinky, to say the least. And, I actually wore a "fascinator" (the party theme was "Bold & British" in honor of the Royal Wedding)! I am usually relatively restrained with it comes to what I wear but it was so fun to break out and take some fashion risks. You only live once!


Jennifer Aniston in Vivienne Westwood

Marc by Marc Jacobs


Diane Von Furstenberg

Tory Burch






Jonathan Saunders
Tibi
J.Crew


It's good to be bold and break away from black once in awhile...

No comments:

Post a Comment