Sunday, May 15, 2011

Denim Dilemma

Sarah Jessica Parker in mom-mode
I've been seeing so much denim in so many different forms lately...  And this Vogue.com article on denim-on-denim caught my eye (with images below).  Can you have too much of a good thing when it comes to good ole blue jeans? 

Photo (from left): Hugues Laurent; Martin Karius/Splash News (Stella McCartney); Marcio Madeira/firstVIEW (Derek Lam)

Photo: (from left) Monica Feudi/GoRunway.com (Céline); Marcio Madeira/firstVIEW (Derek Lam); Marcio Madeira/firstVIEW (Stella McCartney)

I, for one, love mixing chambray with denim a la Sarah Jessica Parker, above. And a good denim tunic or shirtdress could be a wardrobe classic... but I am not so sure I could pull off the full "Texas tuxedo" look. What do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment