Saturday, April 9, 2011

Brights, Brights, Brights

I went to a charity fashion show the other night. It featured clothes that are in store now. The overall story? Bold, bright party dresses.  Now, I look around and that is all I see. Candy pink, kelly green, royal blue, electric orange. Everything in solid shades. At Saks, there were racks of bubble gum pink Prada that was impossible to resist. I know I've been going on and on about color lately (see previous posts Pink Cocktails, Orange Crush, Seeing Red, Blue Wave) and this just reinforced it: Must get a fun frock in a shocking shade for summer.


I popped into Zara for my trend fix and there were bright dresses galore.



 



Now, I just need to start my warm-weather entertaining!




Oh, and I couldn't resist these for the minis:


No comments:

Post a Comment