Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Simple Summer Sandals





As I was unpacking and organizing my closet, I came across a pair of brown leather K. Jacques flipflops that are just about worn through. Hello!  I've worn these practically everyday for the past two or three summers. Maybe it's time for a new pair! I've spent so much time looking for new ballet flats and heels, I ignored the fact that I basically live in leather sandals and rubber Havaianas on hot sunny days. (Note, this is since I've moved out of the city). So, basic leather sandals have just been added to my ever expanding list of things to buy for the warm weather season.


A good leather sandal goes with everything -- from jean shorts or cargos and a white tee to floral daytime frocks... nautical, boho, preppy. All your basic summer looks. 


Maybe I will end up getting the same basic pair again but I'd like to consider something a little strappier...








Which sandals do you live in on sunny summer days?



No comments:

Post a Comment