Tuesday, April 19, 2011

New Nautical

Zara

I'm slowly getting my wardrobe warm-weather ready and recently made a couple sailor-inspired purchases.... Nautical is a perennial favorite. (see my prev post It's a Classic). I bought these skinny cotton pants, (jeans, really), above, with gold ankle-zippers from Zara and am loving them -- with just a simple white tee on top. Cute and easy. They come in other colors, which I might have to consider.  

And below, this striped tee with a side-tie was on sale and I couldn't pass it up. Wore it with my dark-wash denim and plan to also pair it with white jeans (if I ever find ones I like) and shorts. Would look cute with army-green, too. 

J.Crew


I just saw this super casual dress at J.Crew and think I need to go back and get it. Perfect for playing in the backyard with the kiddies or as a pool cover-up! Love anything fuss-free for summer!  


J.Crew


I am on the hunt for a cute pair of red flats to go with my new navy.  I completely have worn through my last pair.  Has anyone anyone seen anything good?

Now, if it would only stay nice outside...

No comments:

Post a Comment