Wednesday, January 19, 2011

The Well Appointed House...

...Appointed me contributing editor!

The Well Appointed House (wellappointedhouse.com) is a fabulous home decor online shopping site with an equally fabulous blog (wellappointedhouse.blogspot.com) to boot.


Founded by the everchic Melissa Hawks, the site is brimming with interior design goodies, linens, tabletop, gifts and children's items -- basically anything you need for a stylish and luxurious home.

I love these monogrammed trays. Perfect for entertaining or a hostess gift.

And these garden stools remind me of my days in Hong Kong -- and are right in tune with spring's color moment.


Go to the wellappointedhouse.blogspot.com and check out my story on spring fashion trends and how to refresh your wardrobe (and your house)... and do some shopping while you're there!


No comments:

Post a Comment