Sunday, August 21, 2011

The Bag to Buy?

Chloe Marcie tote
I've been asked a lot lately about fall bags... what to buy?! Seems to be the first thing everyone wants to purchase for fall.  It's the best way to refresh a wardrobe and get excited for the new season.  I have to admit I am not totally sure what the bag-to-have it is... (I am still thinking of a new Balenciaga bag or just pulling out my old ones.) There are so many factors to consider -- work, kids, style, lifestyle...  But usually, it just comes down to lust. 


I do know I am loving the Chloe Marcie totes -- especially the ones in a rugged-brown leather.  Ditto the Proenza Schouler PS1 bags.




Chloe Marcie tote

Proenza Schouler PS1


And an Alexander Wang Emile bag continues to be at the top of my wishlist -- so chic and so cool.

Alexander Wang Emile tote
Oftentimes, once you fall in love with a good everyday bag, your new season's wardrobe just evolves around it. Decisions, decisions.


No comments:

Post a Comment